Max’s Taphouse737 S Broadway
Baltimore , MD 21231 (410) 675-6297 http://www.maxs.com Follow @maxstaphouse on Twitter
Max’s Taphouse is Baltimore’s premier beer pub. Max’s is in the heart of historic Fells Point, just east of the Inner Harbor at Water Taxi Stop #11.
With 140 rotating drafts, 5 Hand-Pumped Cask Ales, and a world-spanning collection of approximately 1200 bottled beers in stock, Max’s is legendary for having Maryland’s largest selection of local and imported beer. Max’s features expert bartenders, a well portioned, above average Pub menu, a superb sound system, more than 18 TVs playing the latest sporting events, a pool table, and a comfortable, quality atmosphere. Private rooms are available for booking that include large screens, custom beer lists and excellent sound systems with iPod connection capability for your personal collection.
- Colorado Flood Victims Benefit - Saturday October 19, 1pm-close
- “Ancient” Ancient Ales - Sunday October 20, 1PM
- Ravens vs. Steelers - Game Watch - Sunday October 20, 1 pm until...
- Day of Saisons - Monday October 21, 5pm-close
- New Belgium (Design Max’s Next T-Shirt Slogan) - Tuesday October 22, 6pm-Close
- Maryland Breweries Big Wheel Race - Wednesday October 23, 5pm-close
- Yards Jousting - Thursday October 24, 5pm-close
- Baltimore Beer Babes’ Ladies Only Night at Max’s - Thursday October 24, 6pm - 8pm
- Sam Adams Blind Tasting - Friday October 25, 5pm-9pm
- Seattle Pumpkin Fest - Friday October 25, 6pm-close
- Star Hill Ta-Ta Slide - Friday October 25, 6:30 pm-11:30 pm
- Think You Know Beer? Test Yourself! Blind Sampling Challenge - Friday October 25, 7-9pm
- Beers from Maine - Saturday October 26, 2pm-6pm
- Victory Brewing Co Draft Night featuring Hopdevil IPA Nitro - Saturday October 26, 5pm - 9pm
- Stillwater Goes to Spain - Sunday October 27, 10am-close